Alisson Becker will officially become Liverpool’s number one next season.
The goalkeeper was signed from Roma for £66.8million last summer.
He has since gone on to feature in all 34 Premier League games the club have played so far this season.
The 26-year-old also has the most amount of clean sheets with 18, two ahead of nearest rival Ederson.
The Brazilian has been a key part of the Premier League’s best defence with just 20 goals conceded all season.
Liverpool currently top the league by two points ahead of Manchester City, who have played one game fewer.
LIVE ON talkSPORT
talkSPORT is your home of live football! Here's what's coming up on talkSPORT and talkSPORT 2...
- Napoli vs Arsenal (Thursday, 8pm) – talkSPORT 2
- Sheffield United vs Nottingham Forest (Friday, 12:30pm) – talkSPORT 2
- Leeds vs Wigan (Friday, 3pm) – talkSPORT 2
- Sunderland vs Doncaster (Friday, 5:15pm) – talkSPORT 2
- Norwich vs Sheffield Wednesday (Friday, 7:45pm) – talkSPORT 2
- Newcastle vs Southampton (Saturday, 5:30pm) – talkSPORT
- Accrington Stanley vs Luton (Saturday, 5:30pm) – talkSPORT 2
- Everton vs Manchester United (Sunday, 1:30pm) – talkSPORT
- Cardiff vs Liverpool (Sunday, 4pm) – talkSPORT
The Reds also made it through to the semi-final of the Champions League with a 6-1 aggregate win over Porto.
Alisson has not been their official number one, though.
He took the vacant 13 shirt number when he joined the club at the start of the season.
LATEST FOOTBALL NEWS
Loris Karius, who was their preferred goalkeeper last season, still has the number 1 shirt.
But Alisson will inherit the number from the German next season, who is currently on a two-year loan with Besiktas.