Batchelors Mushy Peas have teamed up with talkSPORT to give away a brilliant hospitality package for two to the Betred Super League Grand Final 2018!
You could be at Old Trafford on Saturday 13th October, kick off time 6.00pm.
Not only that, you’ll also be given a Behind the Scenes Tour for two as well as £250 spending money.
Batchelors Mushy Peas is the official partner of the Super League 2018 and are the perfect accompaniment for match day meals from fish and chips to pies and mash. They’re also a great way to get one of your five-a-day!
You can also see the players in action and witness some more mushy pea fun at the Batchelors Mushy Peas YouTube channel.
To win the amazing prize simply answer the question below:
- This competition will run from Wednesday 29th August to Wednesday 12th September, after this date no further entries to the competition will be accepted
- Entrants must be over 18
- A competition draw will take place on Wednesday 12th August and the winner(s) will be the first entry(ies) drawn at random from all qualifying entries.
- No alternative prize or cash equivalent is available
- Winners must fund their own travel to/from the event
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter or any other social network
- No responsibility accepted for any incomplete, ineligible entries (which may be disqualified at the Promoter’s discretion) or entries which fail to arrive by the specified closing date.
- By entering the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these rules and by the decisions of the Promoter that are final in all matters relating to the promotion.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- There are no cash or other alternatives in whole or in part to the stated prizes and unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prizes will only be awarded directly to the winners.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details and refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party (other than the Promoter’s agencies for the purpose of servicing/implementing the promotion and prizes without the individual’s prior consent.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid disappointment.
- The winner’s name can be obtained by writing to the Promoter at the address below within 3 months of the closing date.
Promoter: Princes Limited, Royal Liver Building, Pier Head, Liverpool, L3 1NX, UK